NetCom SL is a complete workstation system with enough flexibility for today’s dynamic technology environment. This versatile workstation is engineered to make reconfiguring and expanding your workstation simply while keeping your costs to a minimum.
- Features include:
- 24", 36" 48" and 72" Standard Workstations, Base Units, Expansion Frames, and Corner Units
- Available in 84" (standard), 72", 60", and 48" heights
- Built-in Vertical and Horizontal Cable Management
- Height Adjustable Worksurfaces hold 400 lbs.
- Standard Tilt-Adjustable Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Roll-out Keyboard Trays
- Unit Weight Capacity of 2000 lbs.
- Side Panel Cable Access
- Continuous Shelf Surface Areas
- Smooth Transition Worksurface Area
- Top and Bottom Frame Cable Ports
- Convenient Rack Mounting
- Independent Rollout Shelves
- Peninsula Worksurface
- Ergonomic Keyboard Trays
- Reflective and Direct Task Lighting
- Mobile Pedestals
- Storage Lockers
NetCom SL can be utilized in:
- Computer Work Stations
- All steel construction lets you store up to 2,000 lbs. of equipment on each unit
- Ergonomic Viewing - Shelves may be tilted at plus/minus 15 degrees to achieve ergonomically correct viewing angles
- 48", 72" Steel Shelves provides the strength (400 lb. standard capacity, 850 lb. with heavy-duty support brackets) for all your hardware storage needs.
- Built-in Horizontal and Vertical Cable Management allows for easy front and rear access.
- Continuous Desktop... Shelves and worksurfaces allow you to safely and efficiently store more equipment across shelves and work surface areas.
- Side Panel Cable Access allows integrated horizontal and vertical cable management within the footprint of the workstation for space saving efficiency and easy access.
- The unique design of the NetCom SL provides continuous surface area without frame interruption allowing you to store more equipment across shelves.
- Universal Feet - The Universal foot can be removed to provide uninterrupted operator movement when additional units are ganged together
- Cable Management Troughs close to protect your wiring and lift or detach for easy access from the front or rear of the unit
- Under Worksurface Space allows for ample legroom and provides uninterrupted movement between workstations. There’s no bulky support leg to get in your way